Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Recent finds.....

 Cute glass jar 50p
 Denham Pottery leaf dish 75p
 New Hall Hanley Staffordshire jug £1 and Johnson Brothers Snowhite plate 50p
 Ikea button large cushion cover 99p
Gorgeous print by Diane Foster of Marmalade Collective that I bought at the Crikey Mother it's Vintage sale in Exeter 




Pale green enamel tea tray (it's really deep!) £2
 Fair isle cardi, I had one like this before and it got shrunk :( £2
 Next grey marl thin jumper, it's way nicer than the picture makes it out to be! Got it in Traid in Camden (they were having a clear out sale thing so it was only £3!) I wish we had a store in Devon, they're really amazing.
Super pretty Emma Block print for my kitchen (after I've finally painted it).....will look really lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to tell me? Drop it in here :)