Monday, 9 April 2012

For your aural pleasure...

Every now and again I find myself sonically stuck in a rut. I find this hugely frustrating as music is a big part of my life, I spend an inordinate amount of time listening to tunes. Not having anything "new" to surround myself with is hugely frustrating!
So recently in order to push the envelope a bit and find some new sounds to listen to I asked my younger brother Tom, who I've always known to have pretty cool taste in music, for some recommendations. Some of the big list of bands/songs he sent me I had already heard of but there were a whole bunch that I either hadn't heard of at all or had only heard bits and pieces of. I'm now hugely happy poking about on Youtube listening to the new things! Thought I'd share a couple with you lovely folks! Thanks Tom for your grand sonic knowledge!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to tell me? Drop it in here :)